Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Intro[DUCK]tion

<meh>

I'm a software guy (have been a dev for about 11 years now). I love coding, I love designing software but above all, I love teaching... whenever I can (not sure if I'm any good at it, but I enjoy it nonetheless). I recently became a scrum master and as such, I felt responsible for skilling up my team (which consists of devs, testers, BA's and SA's). With that in mind, I recently started WTF (what the fudge) sessions with them.

I've been gathering and presenting sessions every now and then for the past 5 years now and I decided it's about time I start to put everything together on a blog somewhere.

This blog is it.

The next few posts (over the next 2 months) will be around Object-Orientation: Design Principles and Patterns. I'm presenting these session at my office so as I get finish them one by one, I'll upload the presentations here. I'll be storing my code and presentations on GitHub, so make sure you have an account.

</meh>

No comments:

Post a Comment